Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Time!

Hello All, yes, it's been a while since I've written anything. Time to get back into it.

Spring is here - warm weather is upon us and time to get out with our cameras and dust off the sensors for another season. Did you reset your clock in you camera? Flowers starting to bloom - how about trying macro! Most point and shoot cameras have excellent macro capabilities. Try it! You may want to use a tripod for some of your creations. Macro will show lots of movement because of zooming in tight to the image. Practice - the results are really neat.

Also, spring brings about my photography classes. I will be starting my spring Basic Digital Photography class, Tuesdays for the next 8 weeks, and keeps me busy. As much as I have researched most topics for the class - things change and I must keep up. Cameras are changing - more capacity, faster, more features, you know - it's endless. So, back to research-----

I'll be back to you in a few days, after class starts and Easter has passed.

Keep that camera at your side!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment