Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Don't be Afraid - Act Quickly and Just Get It!

Many times I've seen things I should just stop the car and pull the camera out and take the photograph! But, always worried about being late for an appointment or stopping, and the car behind me becoming upset.

Ya know what, just do it! This has happened too many times to me and I'm always then saying, "why didn't I stop and grab that photograph"!

Remember a few months ago I mentioned about keeping your camera at the ready? This evening a storm blew threw and a beautiful rainbow appeared - actually 2, the second was hard to see. It was only there for 3 ~ 5 minutes.



Here is one of 4 shots I took just outside my home, it was still raining slightly. I wish I have a clear shot, a helicopter would be nice for this. The point here is - have your camera ready! If you're not comfortable with changing setting quickly, keep it on Auto, which I'm not a fan of, but it just may be the difference between getting a photograph or not.

Act Quickly and Just Get It! It's digital, if you don't like it - delete it, but, you'll never know!

1 comment:

  1. I love it all, I am especially taken with the Italy photos!

    ReplyDelete